Thursday 28 March 2013

Cute Phone Accessory






As you may or may not know, I am a huge bunny fan! Give me anything with rabbits on it and I'll instantly love it!

I recently saw all these cute 'dust plugs' to protect the hole where you put your ear phones into your phone. I thought this was a practical and cool idea so I bought one from a seller on ebay and of course it had to be a bunny one. Click here for a link to the seller I used. It came beautifully packaged and shipping was fast!




It's a bit bigger than I thought but I still love it. My only complaint would be that the actual bunny is a bit heavy for the plastic rod and I'm worried it'll snap. It was less than a fiver though so I'm not too bothered.



You can get these dust plugs in all shapes and sizes, including a starbucks cup!

                                                      (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...