Tuesday 22 January 2013

Candy Striped Nails

Hi everyone! Today I found some pictures of my nails that I did for Christmas. It gave me an idea to do a Nails of the Week series on my blog because I switch my nail polish colours so often. 

For Christmas I painted my nails with OPI Big Apple Red.


 Big Apple Red is a bright blue toned red. It has no shimmer but is extremely glossy. 



 I decided to try some nail art and attempted a candy stripe on all my nails except my ring fingers. 




This is the nail art pen I used. It came in a set with lots of colours. This nail art pen has a thin tip but also unscrews like a normal nail polish and has a striper brush. 


I definitely need more practice with my nail art but it was fun and my first time using a striper brush. :)

Tomorrow I will start the series with the nail polish I'm wearing right now. It's one of the James Bond nail polishes and I'm loving it!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...