Tuesday 24 July 2012

Freshening Things Up

So I came back to this blog after months of not updating it and have rediscovered my love for blogging and reading other beauty guru's blogs as well. 




I really want to start using this blog more often, as well as updating my youtube channel. I keep gaining new subscribers on my youtube but then losing others as well which I think is due to the fact I am so bad at updating regularly! 


I'm also amazed by all these fancy layouts the blogs I follow have and am fed up with the generic one I have at the moment, which brings me to the main point of this post :) 

When I was 12 I had my own website called 'Magical Mix' and I used to design all the layouts myself using paint shop pro but as I got older I lost my interest for web design and moved on. However I still remember how to do everything to make my own layout for this blog so during the next few weeks I will be freshening up the look of this blog then I will update it after that with new ideas I have for posts. 

Thank you to the readers of my blog for the support and here is a little taster of things coming in the  near future so stay tuned ;) 




  • Review: Urban Decay Setting Spray
  • Review: Tresemme Dry Shampoo
  • Review: Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip balms
  • Top 5 OPI pink nail polishes
  • Top 5 OPI red nail polishes


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I absolutely love your blog! I've been going from post to post :)

    Enter the giveaway on my blog to win an outfit of your choice from AX Paris just in time for Christmas and New Years!

    www.bootyfurl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...